Home

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Honeymoon in Malaysia 1:Hard Rock Hotel

Last few weeks, me and my another 2 girls are crazy. Three of us just drove all the way to Penang, which is the most beautiful island paradise in Malaysia. If you adore to have a romantic honeymoon destination for you and your partner. Here It is! If you don't believe, just google it and assume that you will like it as I believe.



This is my first time to introduce the honeymoon topic to everyone. I feel it is a good opportunity to promote my country, Malaysia. As my understanding, alot local citizens feel that Malaysia didn't have nice destination for their honeymoon. That's Wrong! Now let me to introduce this fantastic, modern, rock n' roll hotel - HARD ROCK HOTEL.

As we know, Hard Rock Hotel is a well-known hotel around the world. I love this place pretty much. I have been here for twice because of its decoration and ambience. The another reason is I LOVE BEACH so so much!!!

Lobby

The bottom of the rooms' balcony link with the swimming pool. For those couple who like to swim, this is the room I am suggested for honeymoon.



Swimming pool bar




Water entertainment facilities for children




It is pretty nice night view in overall~


5-star Massage Service to relax your entire body


5-star Seaview Deluxe room, it just RM320++ per night, which is facing sea and swimming pool just infront of the room.


Even their restaurant is quite western modern style in decoration, not bad if compare with other 5-star hotels




After you see those pictures, do you feel it is the another choice for your honeymoon list?Thanks for my cute friend who is taken those pictures. Some pictures are quite blur and besides, we went there is at the night time. Thus, abit hard to taking a perfect view shooting.




Above information are reviewed from www.penang.hardrockhotels.net

No comments:

Post a Comment