Home

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weddings Magazine

At the first, this is not helping for promoting the magazine. I just found that some interesting stuff from this Wedding Magazine. Seriously talk, I really appreciate on reading this magazine. It's giving some nice creative ideas what I can't search from internet. And yet, It is fully giving some treasure information of weddings for brides. Try to grab one from bookstore. I guarantee on my speaking. You can get this magazine at any MPH bookstore in Malaysia. Just slightly expensive abit. (Coz it is imported from USA)



Above picture is an invitation card. Such a fun game to your invited guests while they get it from you. Normally we can see from lottery for people who try their luck on scrapping their lucky number by using coin. Let's your invited guests guess what is your lucky wedding date while they scrapping the hidden numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment