Home

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wedding Songs Collection 2

Hi~How is your weekend?For me, I'm busying to pack my luggages and fly back to my lovely sweet home. From my busy days, I found a nice wedding collection from verycd.com. A lot oldiest songs such as one of my favourite songs - Tonight I celebrate my love, sing from Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack. For those brides who are looking for wedding songs, try to download or buy the original CD. I highly recommend this CD collection and perhaps you can be found your favourite songs.



Here is the list of the songs:


- I was born to love you / Queen


- Tonight I celebrate my love / Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack


- Open Arms / Journey


- Call Me / Blondie


- Let's Dance / David Bowie


- The Power of Love / Hey Lewis & The News


- Why Do Fools Fall In Love / Diana Ross


- Power Of A Woman / Eternal


- Unchained Melody / The Righteous Brothers


- The Gift / Blue


- When A Man Loves A Woman / Percy Sledge


- Morning Train (Nine to Five) / Sheena Easten


- Too Shy/ Kajagoogoo


- Close to You / Maxi Priest


- Lovin' You / Minnie Riperton


- Now & Forever / Richard Marx


- Only You / The Flying Pickets


- Without You / Heart


- Happy Ever After / Julia Fordham


- Ebony & Ivory / Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment